1/4-20 J995 GR 5 Heavy Hex Nut Zinc Clear Trivalent .0003 Min Coating per Cummins Eng Std# 74018
- DIAM: 0.2500 (1/4)
- GRADE: GR 5
- FINISH: Zinc Clear Trivalent .0003 Min
- THREAD: 20
Heavy Hex Nut
If you’re looking for industrial fasteners that can stand the strain of heavy stress, our heavy hex nuts are just what the engineer ordered. These structural nuts can be used with threaded rod, cap screws and structural bolts, and Big Bolts has them in large diameters and 4 strength levels to meet different application demands.
Free returns 365 days a year – but you’ll want to keep these babies around for projects large and small! Log-In here to place your order.
- Dimensions per ASME B18.2.2
- Applications include: rotary, bushings, high vibration, off-road, trucks
- Physical properties per ASTM A194 Grade 2H; SAE J995 Grade 5; ASTM A563 Grade A; SAE J995 Grade 2
- Ideal for transportation, mining, heavy equipment, agriculture, alt energy industries, more
There's stuff in your cart. We think that's smart.